Agenda for Clarksville CDC Monthly Meeting
August 15, 2017
-- NOTE NEW LOCATION --
1. Approval of minutes from the June 20 and July 18, 2017 monthly board meetings (Notes: In the Board Secretary’s absence, June minutes recorded by BJ Friedman, July minutes recorded by Gregory)—5 minutes.
2. Financial report and finance committee report (Rose Gabriel, Teri Taylor)—5 minutes.
3. Property management report, 5 minutes (Rose Gabriel)—5 minutes.
4. Report on Community Conversation #1—CodeNext is Re-zoning Our Neighborhood—and discuss topic and schedule for Conversation #2 (Mary Reed)—10 minutes.
5. Reminder of upcoming Ice Cream Social, August 27, 3-5 p.m., at the Haskell House (Mary Reed)—5 minutes.
6. Other Business
7. Executive Session (if necessary)
Action taken via Electronic Vote:
On July 25, 2017, the board voted not to renew the lease for 1710 B W. 10th Street. This matter was time-sensitive and could not wait until the August meeting.