Agenda for Clarksville CDC Monthly Meeting
November 15, 2016
Pauline Brown Clarksville Neighborhood Center
1807 W. 11th Street
1. Approval of minutes from the October 18, 2016 monthly board meeting, (Kim O’Brien), 5 minutes.
2. Financial report and finance committee report, (Rose Gabriel, Teri Taylor), 5 minutes.
3. Property management report, 5 minutes, (Rose Gabriel), 5 minutes.
4. Report on CCDC house being constructed at 1817B W. 10th Street, (Rose Gabriel), 5 minutes.
5. Report on upcoming CCDC/OWANA holiday caroling event, (Paula Hern), 5 minutes.
6. Report on Halloween Haunted House, (Mary Reed), 5 minutes.
7. Other Business
8. Executive Session (if necessary)
Action taken via Electronic Vote:
On October 31, 2016, the board voted to support historic zoning for 1618 Palma (Old West Austin Registered Historic District) and a resolution before the City Council which seeks amend the City Code regarding the number of votes required, as well as the numbers of members of the Historic Landmark Commission who must be present in order to take certain actions regarding historic zoning and the release of demolition permits. This matter was time-sensitive and could not wait until the November meeting.