Agenda for Clarksville CDC Monthly Meeting
May 17, 2016
Pauline Brown Clarksville Neighborhood Center
1807 W. 11th Street
1. Approval of minutes from the April 19, 2016 Annual and monthly board meetings, 5 minutes.
2. Financial report and finance committee report, (Rose Gabriel, Teri Taylor), 5 minutes.
3. Property management report, 5 minutes. (Rose Gabriel), 5 minutes.
4. Election of CCDC officers, (Mary Reed), 5 minutes.
5. Appointments to the Tenant Selection Committee, (Mary Reed), 5 minutes.
6. Presentation by Kevin Simms regarding addition to property located at 1701 Waterston Avenue, (Kevin Simms), 5 minutes.
7. Discussion of issue related to the marketing of development going in at 1010 West 10th Street.
8. Update on neighborhood history marketing efforts and next steps, (Mary Reed), 5 minutes.
9. Report on Family FunFest, (Mary Reed), 5 minutes.
10. Update on Clarksville History Scavenger Hunt, Saturday, May 21, 9 a.m., (Mary Reed), 5 minutes.
11. Other Business
12. Executive Session (if necessary)
Notice of Electronic Vote:
On May 9, 2016, via electronic vote, the board agreed to contract for an annual audit. This action was of an immediate priority and could not wait until the next regularly scheduled meeting.