Agenda for Clarksville CDC Monthly Meeting
July 19, 2016
Pauline Brown Clarksville Neighborhood Center
1807 W. 11th Street
1. Approval of minutes from the June 21, 2016 monthly board meeting, (Kim O’Brien), 5 minutes.
2. Financial report and finance committee report, (Rose Gabriel, Teri Taylor), 5 minutes.
3. Property management report, 5 minutes, (Rose Gabriel), 5 minutes.
4. Update on the Alley Flat project (new CCDC house to be located at 1817B W. 10th Street), (Rose Gabriel), 5 minutes.
5. Update on 1826 W. 10th (contributing home, request for demolition pending) (Mary Reed), 5 minutes.
6. Discussion of installation of a Little Free Library in front to the Pauline Brown Clarksville Neighborhood Center, (Mary Reed), 5 minutes.
7. Reminder of Neighborhood Potluck at Mary Baylor Park, July 24, 4 p.m. (Mary Reed), 2 minutes.
8. Discussion of CCDC Ice Cream Social, August 28 (time to be determined) (Mary Reed), 5 minutes.
9. Other Business
10. Executive Session (if necessary)