Agenda for Clarksville CDC Monthly Meeting
September 20, 2016
Pauline Brown Clarksville Neighborhood Center
1807 W. 11th Street
1. Approval of minutes from the July 19 and August 16, 2016 monthly board meetings, (Kim O’Brien), 5 minutes.
2. Appointment of BJ Friedman to fill a vacancy on the CCDC Board of Directors (term to run until April 2017), Mary Reed, 5 minutes.
3. Financial report and finance committee report, (Rose Gabriel, Teri Taylor), 5 minutes.
4. Property management report, 5 minutes, (Rose Gabriel), 5 minutes.
5. Update on the Alley Flat project (new CCDC house to be located at 1817B W. 10th Street), (Rose Gabriel), 5 minutes.
6. Report on meeting with Councilmember Kathie Tovo to discuss expanded affordable housing options in Clarksville, (Mary Reed, Rose Gabriel), 5 minutes.
7. Update on 1826 W. 10th (contributing home), (Mary Reed), 5 minutes.
8. Other Business
9. Executive Session (if necessary)
NOTICE OF BOARD ACTION TAKEN VIA ELECTRONIC VOTE:
On August 17, 2016, the board voted to send a letter to the Historic Landmark Commission stating our support of the current plans for the construction of a new house at 1102 Charlotte. This item was on the board’s August 16, 2016 agenda, but could not be voted on due to a lack of quorum. The item was time-sensitive and could not wait until the next scheduled meeting.