Agenda for Clarksville CDC Monthly Meeting
January 16, 2018
-- NOTE NEW LOCATION --
1. Approval of minutes from the November 21, 2018 monthly board meeting. Kim O’Brien, 5 minutes.
2. Financial report and finance committee report. Rose Gabriel, Teri Taylor, 5 minutes.
3. Property management report. Rose Gabriel, 5 minutes.
4. Discussion of upcoming Community Conversation #3, The Local Historic District as a Neighborhood Preservation Tool. January 23, 2018, St. Luke Methodist Church, 7-9 p.m. Presenters: Cara Burtron, COA Deputy Historic Preservation Officer, and Alyson McGee, historic preservation consultant Mary Reed, 10 minutes.
5. Discussion of Local Historic District (LHD) next steps. Mary Reed, 15 minutes.
6. Report on project to survey housing in Clarksville and the rest of Old West Austin. Mary Reed, 10 minutes.
7. Report on CCDC/OWANA Caroling Party. Mary Reed, 5 minutes.
8. Other Business
9. Executive Session (if necessary)