Agenda for Clarksville CDC Monthly Meeting
October 16, 2018
-- NOTE LOCATION --
1. Approval of minutes from the August 21 and September 18, 2018 monthly board meeting (August minutes recorded by Chris Thomas; September minutes recorded by Paula Hern.) Mary Reed, 5 minutes.
2. Financial report and finance committee report. Rose Gabriel, 5 minutes.
3. Property management report. Rose Gabriel, 5 minutes
4. Discussion of vacancy on the CCDC Board of Directors. Mary Reed, 5 minutes.
5. Reminder of Board training for Local Historic District, October 17, 6:30 p.m., Haskell House. Mary Reed, 5 minutes.
6. Reminder of COA-sponsored LHD information session for property owners, November 8, 7 p.m., St. Luke Church. Mary Reed, 5 minutes.
7. Review plans for the CCDC 40th Birthday Party, October 28, 3-5 p.m., Haskell House. Mary Reed, 5 minutes.
8. Update on 1002 Charlotte. Mary Reed, 7 minutes.
9. Other Business
10. Executive Session (if necessary.)
Action taken via Electronic Vote:
Due to a lack of quorum at the September meeting, electronic votes were taken on the following items. These matters were time-sensitive and could not be postponed until the October meeting.
· On September 21, 2018, the board voted unanimously to approve the proposed FY 2018-19 Budget.
· On September 22, 2018, on a motion by BJ Friedman, seconded by Paula Hern, Gregory Tran was unanimously appointed to a vacancy on the Tenant Selection Committee. He fills a board member slot on the TSC vacated by the resignation of Teri Taylor from the CCDC Board. His term runs through May 2020.
· On September 23, 2018, on a motion by Kim O’Brien, seconded by Aubrey Carter, BJ Friedman was unanimously elected to fill the vacant Treasurer position vote. She replaces Teri Taylor. Her term runs through May 2019.