Agenda for Clarksville CDC Annual Meeting
April 17, 2018
-- NOTE NEW LOCATION --
1. Presentation of the “State of the CCDC” Annual Report, Mary Reed, President.
2. Presentation regarding the CCDC’s Financial Status, Teri Taylor, Treasurer.
3. Presentation regarding the CCDC’s housing program, Rose Gabriel, Property Manager.
4. Announcement of Election Results, BJ Friedman, Election Administrator
Agenda for Clarksville CDC Monthly Meeting
April 17, 2018
Upon Adjournment of the Annual Meeting
1. Approval of minutes from the March 20, 2018 monthly board meeting. Kim O’Brien, 5 minutes.
2. Financial report and finance committee report. Rose Gabriel, Teri Taylor, 5 minutes.
3. Property management report. Rose Gabriel, 5 minutes.
4. Report on CCDC Membership Drive. Mary Reed, 5 minutes.
5. Report on efforts to obtain grant funding for Clarksville NHRD street sign toppers and expanded promotion of the Walking Tour. Mary Reed, 2 minutes.
6. Discussion of Local Historic District (LHD) next steps. Mary Reed, 5 minutes.
7. Update on upcoming neighborhood walking tours: Buass-Martin walking tour sponsored by CCDC (April 29, 10 a.m.) and 2 Clarksville walking tours, sponsored by the John Warfield Center for African and African American History (to take place in May.) Mary Reed, 5 minutes.
8. Update on FunFest 2018 (May 20, 2018, 1-5 p.m). Mary Reed, 5 minutes.
9. Other Business
10. Executive Session (if necessary)