Agenda for Clarksville CDC Monthly Meeting
May 21, 2019
1. Approval of minutes from the April 16, 2019 annual and monthly board meetings. Kim O’Brien, 5 minutes.
2. Financial report and finance committee report. BJ Friedman, 5 minutes.
3. Property management report. Rose Gabriel, 5 minutes.
4. Election of CCDC officers for 2019-2020. Mary Reed, 5 minutes.
5. Appointments to the Tenant Selection Committee. Chris Thomas, 5 minutes.
6. Presentation regarding a COA program which allows residents to close their street to traffic for a block party. Adam Greenfield, Streets for All, 10 minutes. (Note: this item will be taken up at 7 p.m.)
7. Update on CCDC house to be located at 1611 W. 10th Street. Rose Gabriel, 5 minutes.
8. Report on the Clarksville Family Fun Fest, May 19, 2019. Mary Reed, 5 minutes
9. Other Business
10. Executive Session, if necessary
Action taken via Electronic Vote:
On April 25, 2019, the board voted to approve an expenditure of $5,000 to American YouthWorks/Austin toward the cost of architectural plans, structural plans, topographical survey, and other items needed to move forward with construction of a new CCDC affordable housing unit to be located at 1611 W. 10th Street.
This matter was time-sensitive and could not wait until the May meeting.