Agenda for Clarksville CDC Monthly Meeting
July 16, 2019
1. Approval of minutes from the May 21 and June 18, 2019 monthly board meetings. Kim O’Brien, 5 minutes.
2. Financial report and finance committee report. BJ Friedman, 5 minutes.
3. Property management report. Rose Gabriel, 5 minutes.
4. Appointment to the Tenant Selection Committee. Chris Thomas, 5 minutes.
5. Update on CCDC house to be located at 1611 W. 10th Street. Rose Gabriel, 5 minutes.
6. Report about new land use code and zoning map and steps we need to take. Mary Reed. 10 minutes
7. Reminder of upcoming Ice Cream Social, to be held on Sunday, August 4, 3-5 p.m., at the Haskell House. Mary Reed, 5 minutes.
8. Other Business
9. Executive Session, if necessary
Action taken via Electronic Vote:
On July 9, 2019, the board voted to approve an expenditure not to exceed $4,000 to Holt Carson, Inc. for surveying services at the site of the proposed CCDC affordable housing unit to be located at 1611 W. 10th Street.
This matter was time-sensitive and could not wait until the July meeting.