Agenda for Clarksville CDC Monthly Meeting
August 20, 2019
1. Approval of minutes from the July 16, 2019 monthly board meeting. Mary Reed, 5 minutes. (Minutes taken by BJ Friedman)
2. Financial report and finance committee report. BJ Friedman, 5 minutes.
3. Property management report. Rose Gabriel, 5 minutes.
4. Report on funding applications submitted to the City of Austin (for affordable housing bond funds for construction of a new CCDC house and Heritage Grant funds for repairs to the Haskell House.) Mary and Rose, 5 minutes.
5. Presentation of the CCDC’s draft audit. Pamela Hill, auditor, 15 minutes.
Note: this item will be taken up at 7 p.m.
6. Report on new land use code and planning done so far with Aubrey Carter and members of OWANA. Mary Reed, 10 minutes.
7. Report on Ice Cream Social. Mary Reed, 3 minutes.
8. Other Business.
9. Executive Session, if necessary.
Actions taken via Electronic Vote:
· On August 1, 2019, the board voted to authorize Rose Gabriel to submit an application on behalf of the CCDC to the Austin Housing Finance Corporation for up to $175,000 for affordable housing bonds to construct a new CCDC house to be located at 1611 W. 10th. The action was approved unanimously.
· On August 13, 2019, the board voted to approve applying to Frost Bank for an unsecured line of credit in the amount of $50,000. The action was approved by more than the 2/3 majority required by the CCDC bylaws.
Both of these matters were time-sensitive and could not wait until the August meeting.